Hi Nard, a little clue for the commu of the release of your new animations on TE4, it's too frustrating to see the videos on Youtube, thank you again for your work
Thanks a lot, my friend, for these incredible animations!!! If you have the time and whenever you can, please create Jaime Faria, Valentin Royer, Arthur Fery, and Holger Rune.
Hey nard, I hope you saw my video showcasing your new animations. I tagged you in the video's description and I also shared your blog's link, so people can donate to you! All the animations are EXCELLENT, which makes me wonder: is it possible that you can rework (one last time😅) Federer's animations? Because it seems you mastered Quick Magic now. It would be great! (Also Wawrinka, Del Potro, Berdych, Kyrgios and Medvedev would be amazing!) Thank you one more time!
If you want to request, you can buy the 2013 version on the blog, or donate the same amount if you're ok with that. Then I'll convert it & upload it to mod.io for TE4. I'm creating some anims for others at the moment like this.
I see, thank you for clarifying. It'd be good to know what animations are in your current plans, so I don't overlap. And if they do overlap, I can just support you via a donation!
Hey nard! Could you try to rework Wawrinka's anims using Quick Magic? Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteI'm paying to use QuickMagic. If you want to support more of these anims in TE4, there's a donate link.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Nard, a little clue for the commu of the release of your new animations on TE4, it's too frustrating to see the videos on Youtube, thank you again for your work
ReplyDeletehey!! i bought the animation, is it possible to have one without the running animation? the swings are perfect
ReplyDeletethe steps after he hits i meant
DeleteThe little steps are what make the animations better!!!
DeleteI sent an email with the updated anims looped.
Deletethank you for helping!! i didnt receive the email, could you maybe try to resend it? its not appearing for me :/
DeleteIs your email address the same one you use for paypal, if you're on mana games forum I can send it there.
Deleteoh thats my bad sorry, yeah the email on paypal is different, i got the animations, thank sm!!
DeleteNo worries, hopefully the anims feel ok.
DeleteThanks a lot, my friend, for these incredible animations!!! If you have the time and whenever you can, please create Jaime Faria, Valentin Royer, Arthur Fery, and Holger Rune.
ReplyDeleteHey nard, I hope you saw my video showcasing your new animations. I tagged you in the video's description and I also shared your blog's link, so people can donate to you! All the animations are EXCELLENT, which makes me wonder: is it possible that you can rework (one last time😅) Federer's animations? Because it seems you mastered Quick Magic now. It would be great! (Also Wawrinka, Del Potro, Berdych, Kyrgios and Medvedev would be amazing!) Thank you one more time!
ReplyDeleteHi since your last update on PlayStation, your animations have disappeared, is that normal?
ReplyDeleteIgnore the message, after uninstalling and reinstalling the modes. Everything is back in order
DeleteNard, I sent you another message on mod.io
ReplyDeleteHi Nard. Is it possible to pay for animations or is donating £ towards QuickMagic better?
ReplyDeleteHi Lewis, I'm creating the anims for TE 2013 then converting them for TE4. You can buy them on the blog here if you want.
DeleteI see, how does one do that? It would be for TE4 on the PS5 in my case.
DeleteIf you want to request, you can buy the 2013 version on the blog, or donate the same amount if you're ok with that. Then I'll convert it & upload it to mod.io for TE4. I'm creating some anims for others at the moment like this.
DeleteI see, thank you for clarifying. It'd be good to know what animations are in your current plans, so I don't overlap. And if they do overlap, I can just support you via a donation!
DeleteWawrinka, Kuerten, Safin, Brooksby, Faria, Royer, Fery, Rune, Del Potro, Berdych, Kyrgios, Medvedev, Luis Guto Miguel. Maybe later: Barty, Basilashvili, Davydenko, Djokovic, Edmund, Meligeni, Fritz, Herbert, Karatsev, Lloyd Harris, Monfils, Paire, S. Williams, V. Williams, van de Zandschulp, Verdasco, Walton
Delete