Jodar-Serve-FH-BH July 01, 2026 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Tennis Elbow 2013 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments campos994 July 2026 at 03:57Thank you so much, Nard!!! They look fantastic, 10/10. If you can, please do the animations by Ignacio Buse, Lleyton Hewitt, Vit Kopriva, and the backhand by Jenson Brooksby! Thank you so much for your work, my friend!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRobertoleal258 July 2026 at 19:53Nard, can you try to make Agassi's FH and BH? 🥹🙏 Thank you so muchReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRobertoleal2515 July 2026 at 13:40Nard, I want to pay you for a couple animations... But how can I have direct contact with you?? Email, discord? ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjunior15 July 2026 at 14:32Good evening, Nard. How much would two animations cost?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThiago Rodrigues22 July 2026 at 18:05Nard please add former Brazilian animations Fernando Meligeni ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thank you so much, Nard!!! They look fantastic, 10/10. If you can, please do the animations by Ignacio Buse, Lleyton Hewitt, Vit Kopriva, and the backhand by Jenson Brooksby! Thank you so much for your work, my friend!!
ReplyDeleteNard, can you try to make Agassi's FH and BH? 🥹🙏 Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteNard, I want to pay you for a couple animations... But how can I have direct contact with you?? Email, discord?
ReplyDeleteGood evening, Nard. How much would two animations cost?
ReplyDeleteNard please add former Brazilian animations Fernando Meligeni
ReplyDelete